A storm of over 75 mph winds, that cover St, Gabriel to Port Allen, La in length, with lots of rain, and a reported tornado on the LSU Campus, and by the I-10 and I-12 split touch down. I was driving down Airline Hwy going to pick up a Uber Customer at the Baton Rouge Airport, and I saw black clouds coming my way, not to mention lighting as well so I cancel the ride, called the customer told them I wasn’t coming to pick them up, because of the bad weather. The customer at the Baton Rouge, Louisiana Airport said who is gonna come pick me up, I told them, I cannot pick you up, and told him to take cover because there is a tornado in the area, the customer said can another Uber driver pick me up, and I told him no one is coming to pick you up…..lol. I floored it and headed to my house to get out of the storm.
- LSU SET TO FACE BYU IN SUPERDOME
- ADVOCARE TEXAS KICKOFF REFUND INFORMATION
- LSU Football getting ready for opener vs BYU
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.