LSU gets ready for Alabama, if LSU knocks off Bama there will be a big stir in the top 5 perhaps then we would see FSU playing Ohio State for the BCS Title. Alabama hasn’t play a offense like LSU since Texas AM, so it’s gonna be a barn burner coming saturday night prime time game. Expect the unexpected.
By Matt Delaney on November 8, 2013 in Alabama, Alabama Crimson Tide Football, Baton Rouge, LSU Tigers Football 2013, NCAA College Football, SEC Football 2013
AJ McCarronAlabama Crimison Tide FootballBaton RougeFlorida State FootballFSULouisiana State UniversityLSU Football 2013Ohio State Buckeyes FootballSEC FootballTexasTexas Am Aggies Football
- LSU SET TO FACE BYU IN SUPERDOME
- ADVOCARE TEXAS KICKOFF REFUND INFORMATION
- LSU Football getting ready for opener vs BYU
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.