At half time of the 1982 Iron Bowl, Bama was in a tight battle. ABC sideline reporter Ann Simon got more than she bargained for in the short interview.
ABC sideline reporter Ann SimonAlabama Crimison Tide FootballAuburn Tigers FootballPaul Bear BryantThe Iron Bowl 1982
- LSU’S ED ORGERON HEADED TO ESPN CAR WASH IN BRISTOL
- The Preseason NCAA Football top 25 is out.
- 47 days til kickoff, Round-up in the SEC Football
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.