Coach Les Miles talks about having scrimmage on saturday and talks about how he appreciates the media for not demanding any time with the players, like coming to practice and also interviewing the players. Friday morning the media was schedule to meet with the players but Coach Miles gave them a break and let them focus on football instead of talking to the media. The media gets to talk with the players on sunday and interview on LSU Media Day, also there is LSU Fan day as well on sunday the 16th at the PMAC Center from 3 to 5 pm.
- LSU’S ED ORGERON HEADED TO ESPN CAR WASH IN BRISTOL
- The Preseason NCAA Football top 25 is out.
- 47 days til kickoff, Round-up in the SEC Football
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.