Coach Miles talks about the saturday night scrimmage. Les talks about the offense scoring 5 touchdowns, and running the ball, ball security was really big. He ended the interview saying LSU Tigers will be a very physical team in 2015.
By Matt Delaney on August 16, 2015 in Baton Rouge, Les Miles, Louisiana, LSU Football 2015, NCAA College Football
Baton RougeCollege FootballLes MilesLouisiana State UniversityLSU Football 2015NCAA College football
- LSU INTRODUCES NEW SKYLINE CLUB FOR 2017, PLUS OTHER TICKET PACKAGES AND PARKING ON SALE NOW
- RACE INTO DEATH VALLEY: TIGER 10K SET FOR DECEMBER 3
- LSU BACKUP QB LINDSEY SCOTT JR. TO TRANSFER
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.