LSU sophomore Brandon Harris and junior Anthony Jennings will probably be playing a lot this season. Both QB’s were good in high school but have not proven much on the Division 1 level. Like Matt Moscone said this could be feast or famine for LSU, they could be 11-1 or 6-6. I agree with Matt, if LSU starts out 0-2 in the 1st SEC Games of the year it might be a long year for 2015, but if they go 2-0, they can go undefeated until they face Alabama, if they beat Alabama on the road, still being undefeated, this could be a special year. Let’s roll the dice and see what LSU does the 1st two games of the season, that will give the LSU Fans a good notion of what’s to come.
- LSU SET TO FACE BYU IN SUPERDOME
- ADVOCARE TEXAS KICKOFF REFUND INFORMATION
- LSU Football getting ready for opener vs BYU
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.