Today was the big day that Patriots Coach Belichick and Qb Tom Brady got a chance to talk to the press about the deflated football that were used to beat the Indianapolis Colts 45-7. It was a very interesting interview to listen to the reporters asking them questions of the deflated footballs. Tom Brady commented how he 1st saw the footballs about 5 hours prior to halftime, like he was on a date, and also side step alot of the press questions with different kinds of answers or was that Coach Belichick. I think it was Coach Belichick, he was asked all kinds of questions and Brady as well, and I think at the end of the day things got shifted down to the equipment manager being responsible for the deflated footballs. It was really funny listening to ESPN report and joke about it for about 3 hours on Sportscenter after the interview. Can’t the press find more things to talk about like the defending NFL Football Champions Seattle Seahawks, I am sure that should be the focus, not the deflated footballs. Even a ESPN reporter says she is still getting worked up about would should be done about the PATS using deflated footballs, like they will be brought to court. Boy ESPN talk about funny, you know there is a big game coming up on Feb. 1st…. it’s called the Super Bowl 49, that would be something to focus on. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will here more about the Super Bowl and the Seattle Seahawks instead of the deflated footballs.
EspnNew England PatriotsNFL FootballPatriots coach Bill BelichickSeattle SeahawksSuper Bowl 49Tom Brady
- LSU WRAPS UP THIRD WEEK OF PRESEASON WITH SITUTIONAL SCRIMMAGE
- LSU De Arden Keys unlikely to play vs BYU
- LSU INTRODUCES NEW SKYLINE CLUB FOR 2017, PLUS OTHER TICKET PACKAGES AND PARKING ON SALE NOW
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.