I remember the time as I spent in Chicago covering Elmhurst College Football, College Football,The Bears and the local high schools,Yorktown High and Downers Grove High. I enjoyed going down to the coffee shops and blogging and uploading videos, I honesty felt like Ferris Bueller for a whole year in the suburbs of Chicago. Downtown Chicago is amazing lots of buildings, scenery, great pizza, and plenty of things to do. Getting a chance to drive my BMW M Roadster was a fun thing to do downtown on a busy day when everyone was at work. I remember I took in a Cubs Game during the Spring 2012, my first Cubs Game. I kept standing up to cheer as the Cubs scored 8 runs on the Brewers,and won 8-0. I had my Save Ferris shirt on, lol, what a fun time, to take in the sun and enjoy a baseball game. As I was walking back to my car, I ran into a family who was walking down the street, and I said did you go to the Cubs game, they said no, we were watching it at a sportsbar and we saw you on tv, and I said in amazement, you saw me on tv, they said yeah, you were the only one wearing that red shirt, standing up cheering; little did I know I was getting put on the big screen and tv land in Chicago during the Chicago Cubs Game. If you get a chance stop by Chicago have a beer, a slice of pizza and attend a Chicago Cubs game.
- LSU INTRODUCES NEW SKYLINE CLUB FOR 2017, PLUS OTHER TICKET PACKAGES AND PARKING ON SALE NOW
- RACE INTO DEATH VALLEY: TIGER 10K SET FOR DECEMBER 3
- LSU BACKUP QB LINDSEY SCOTT JR. TO TRANSFER
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.