Johnny Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy-winning Texas A&M quarterback and projected first-round pick, participated in a one-on-one film session and on-field workout with Monday Night Football analyst Jon Gruden at ESPN’s Wide World of Sports Complex outside Orlando.
The Manziel special is the first one-hour show dedicated to a quarterback in the QB Camp series; all other previous shows were 30 minutes.
By Matt Delaney on April 1, 2014 in Johnny Football, Johnny Manziel, Jon Grudens QB Camp, NFL Draft 2014, NFL Football, Texam Am Aggies Football, Texas, Texas Am Aggies
- LSU’S ED ORGERON HEADED TO ESPN CAR WASH IN BRISTOL
- The Preseason NCAA Football top 25 is out.
- 47 days til kickoff, Round-up in the SEC Football
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.