Leonard Fournette getting credit to his O Line,and how blocking is the hardest thing to do in football, how he keeps them accountable of playing Championship football, and vice versa, how it’s a brotherhood,. He talks about playing along side of Brandon Harris LSU Starting QB, (Like it’s a dream ) to be playing with Harris. He talks about the backup running backs getting playing time, and getting their 1st touchdowns. Adrian Peterson is where he wants to be and imitating him getting to that level.
By Matt Delaney on September 23, 2015 in Baton Rouge, Leonard Fournette, Louisiana, Louisiana State University, LSU Football 2015, NCAA College Football
adrian petersonBaton RougeCarrier DomeLeonard FournetteLes MilesLouisianaLouisiana State UniversityLSU Football 2015New YorkSEC FootballSYRACUSE
- LSU INTRODUCES NEW SKYLINE CLUB FOR 2017, PLUS OTHER TICKET PACKAGES AND PARKING ON SALE NOW
- RACE INTO DEATH VALLEY: TIGER 10K SET FOR DECEMBER 3
- LSU BACKUP QB LINDSEY SCOTT JR. TO TRANSFER
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.