LSU QB Anthony Jennings talks about how Coach Miles and Zach Mettenberger has helped him with his career so far and to prepare him for the last drive against the Arkansas Razorbacks. Jennings look like Joe Montana as he led LSU down the field starting on the 1 yard line by throwing precise passes, and scampering 27 yards down the field to set up the winning pass to LSU WR Travin Dural.
By Matt Delaney on December 4, 2013 in Arkansas Football, Baton Rouge, LSU TIger Football 2013, NCAA College Football, SEC Football 2013
Arkansas Razorbacks FootballBaton RougeLes MilesLouisiana State UniversityLSU Football 2013NCAA College footballQB Anthony JenningsQB Zach MettenbergerSEC FootballTravin Dural
- ARANDA GETS CONTRACT EXTENSION; WILL REMAIN AT LSU
- LSU SET TO FACE BYU IN SUPERDOME
- ADVOCARE TEXAS KICKOFF REFUND INFORMATION
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.