Brandon Harris talks about expectations for the 2015 seasons, and how much he has learned in the off season. Brandon likes very high expectations and the fans have high expectations, and he explains he didn’t do that last year, and he takes it with a grain of salt. Harris has watch alot of film, practice, hit the weights and scrimmage well and is ready to go out and distribute the ball this year as a starting quarterback for LSU.
By Matt Delaney on August 17, 2015 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LSU Football 2015, NCAA College Football, SEC Football 2015
- LSU Coach Orgeron talks about LSU Spring Ball
- ALL LSU SPORTS TEAMS SUCCEED IN ANNUAL NCAA APR REPORT
- JEFF BROWN RESIGNS AS LSU’S MEN’S TENNIS COACH
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.