LSU Fournette sits down and talks to the media. Leonard talks about carrying the ball 20 times a game, and saying that’s his job. Leonard Fournette,giving credit to God, without him I am nothing. According to Fournette he has been playing off his identity introducing other team members as himself, and the fans believing him. Leonard talks about giving his time and doesn’t mind making someones day by hanging out and signing autographs.
By Matt Delaney on August 17, 2015 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Louisiana State University, LSU Football 2015
- LSU WRAPS UP THIRD WEEK OF PRESEASON WITH SITUTIONAL SCRIMMAGE
- LSU De Arden Keys unlikely to play vs BYU
- LSU INTRODUCES NEW SKYLINE CLUB FOR 2017, PLUS OTHER TICKET PACKAGES AND PARKING ON SALE NOW
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.