The LSU Tigers had their 2nd scrimmage and the defense is dominating the aspect of the scrimmage. According to Les Miles Anthony Jennings was the most productive QB for this scrimmage, and Miles said he threw 2 touchdowns. WR DJ Clark caught 2 td’s and Dural caught a touchdown as well in the scrimmage. LSU gets ready for their annual scrimmage which will take place April 18th.
By Matt Delaney on March 24, 2015 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Louisiana State University, LSU, LSU Football 2015, NCAA College Football
Baton RougeLes MilesLouisiana State UniversityNCAA College footballQB Anthony JenningsSEC FootballWR Dj ClarkWR Travin Dural
- LSU SET TO FACE BYU IN SUPERDOME
- ADVOCARE TEXAS KICKOFF REFUND INFORMATION
- LSU Football getting ready for opener vs BYU
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.