I went thru Oxford, Ms. stopped by to visit Ole Miss Campus, ate some BBQ at the Rib Cage, ran on the field, and kick a few 30 yard fields goals, at VAUGHT- Hemingway Football Stadium; what a fun day it was to hangout in Oxford. I spoke with some of the students and residents and it’s a nice college town, A couple of students I met at the Rib Cage just graduated at Ole Miss, in Biology and Accounting, we had a nice chat about Oxford; lots of southern hospitality in the Oxford for sure.
- LSU SET TO FACE BYU IN SUPERDOME
- ADVOCARE TEXAS KICKOFF REFUND INFORMATION
- LSU Football getting ready for opener vs BYU
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.