Rex Ryan will have to start Geno Smith now since Mark Sanchez got hurt during a preseason game. It’s funny, Ryan said he was trying to win a preseason game, are you serious you are gonna risk your starting quarterback late in a preseason game to win the game, that is sooooo funny. Rex Ryan should be fired, sorry Rex you are out of your mind when you think you need to win preseason games. What’s really funny is when Geno Smith started the game and threw 3 interceptions in the game also he gave the Giants a safety, with 16-30, 199 yards and a touchdown, but if Smith wants to start he needs to play better than he did against the New York Giants, by default Geno Smith became the starting quarterback. I must say that is really funny when a NFL coach try’s to win preseason games and injury’s the starting QB. Ryan will take a lot of heat for this decision that’s for sure.
- LSU’S ED ORGERON HEADED TO ESPN CAR WASH IN BRISTOL
- The Preseason NCAA Football top 25 is out.
- 47 days til kickoff, Round-up in the SEC Football
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.