TCU coach Gary Patterson’s criticizes of LSU coach Les Miles for reinstating running back Jeremy Hill after his teammates voted to allow him to return to the team. Basically coach Patterson suspended his star player DE Devonte Fields and thinks that Les Miles should of did the same, but Patterson shouldn’t be worried about Hill, he better focus his defense on Alfred Blue, Kenny Hillard coming out of the backfield. The presence of Cam Cameron calling the plays is gonna open up the LSU Offense especially with the speedsters on the receiving end with Landry, Beckham,Jr and Dural.
By Matt Delaney on August 8, 2013 in Jerry's World, Les Miles, LSU TIger Football 2013, NCAA College Football, TCU Froghorns
- LSU SET TO FACE BYU IN SUPERDOME
- ADVOCARE TEXAS KICKOFF REFUND INFORMATION
- LSU Football getting ready for opener vs BYU
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.