College Football Live’s panel of experts preview Florida State’s upcoming season. Are the Seminoles ready to go on to bigger things, is this the year for Jimbo Fisher is gonna shine, well for starters they will have to beat Clemson, and they have the Hokies on the road, and then the Conference Title Game. I would say Florida State has a chance to lose only one game, but their schedule is alittle soft especially the 1st 3 games of the season,Murray State Racers,Savannah State Tigers,Wake Forest Demon Deacons, and the competition in the ACC cannot take Florida State to the next level, they are going to have to win big and convince voters that they belong in the BSC Title Game.
By Matt Delaney on July 11, 2012 in ACC Football, ESPN, Florida, Florida State Seminoles Football, Florida State University, Jimbo Fisher, NCAA College Football
BSC Title GameCollege Football Live's panel of expertsFlorida State Seminoles FootballJimbo FisherMurray State RacersSavannah State TigersTop 20 Roundtable - Florida StateWake Forest Demon Deacons
- LSU WRAPS UP THIRD WEEK OF PRESEASON WITH SITUTIONAL SCRIMMAGE
- LSU De Arden Keys unlikely to play vs BYU
- LSU INTRODUCES NEW SKYLINE CLUB FOR 2017, PLUS OTHER TICKET PACKAGES AND PARKING ON SALE NOW
- Top High School QB in the Nation, Gunner Kiel, makes a decision to go to the Fighting Irish, instead of LSU
- Pics from the Elmhurst College Homecoming Game, what a fun time tailgating….
- LSU Football Team was elated to find out they will be playing Alabama for the BCS Title, this time its in the heart of the Bayou, …. New Orleans,La.